Sunday, August 17, 2008

Resolution

Some people set their own resolution at the start of a new year..some when it's their birthday..or even just out of blue..As for me, I just turned 23 and it makes me think again about what I have accomplished in my 23 years of life..Ramadhan is coming soon and today is Nisfu Sya'ban which is believed to be the day when our book of deeds will be replaced with a new one for the year..it seems just right to write in this blog about my resolution.
This thing has been on my mind for quite sometime but I never had the courage to make it official..by making it official I mean announcing it to all my friends and actually realising what I said..(yes..I've been saying this for the thousandth time but it was all talk but no show)..But now I trully am serious!!

Firstly, I think it is time for me to clear my mind off thing that is not my priority at the moment. This would be...-u know what...my reason wanting to do this is partly because I think I have been spending too much time on such an unsure thing..and I'm not doing this anymore..I have been playing around and putting up too much act to the point that even I myself can't tell which one is true and which one is not..Apart from that, I realised that it has been consuming my time for studying and most importantly my time with God..with the month of Ramadhan coming, I decided not too distract myself with this anymore and I hope I can focus on being a better Muslim..Ameen...

3 comments: