Sunday, May 11, 2014

I'm probably back!

Assalamualaikum..
More than a year has passed since the last post I made. Within this period a lot has happened, major ones in fact. The last post was made when I just shopped Spanx for my wedding, n now with the extra 18kg gained from the pregnancy, I can no longer fit into them. Gosh, I need new ones!!
I am now a proud mother of a baby girl named Haifa Madina who currently weighs ~5.5kg on her 77th day of life. It's mother's day today and I couldn't have thanked Allah enough for giving me the opportunity to be a mother.


I thought of doing a throwback post(s) during my maternity leave but only now I realised that it's almost over.
I have been referring to other bloggers' entries every so often during the past year so why not give back to the community? Rather than constantly browsing on online baby stores everyday and sending my credit cards' bills to the roof for things I don't always need, I might as well blogs whenever I'm online. May this post be a good starting point for me, InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment