Thursday, August 6, 2009

24


I guess even though my assignments are piling up, my blog deserves a post on my birthday..
It wouldn't hurt spending 15minutes on a simple entry...I still would end up doing other things otherwise..
So, here I am..turning 24!I used to think that 24 is a good age to get married...that's when my mom got married..but she got my sister when she was 27, so I have a good 3 years left to start feeling behind..
Anyway, let's do something different this year...stop making any unrealistic resolutions...


Hmm..



I can't think of anything realistic...give me till tomorrow night to come up with something...

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday angoh!!! i know i'm bit late but heck *spit*

    heres a song to you (as Khalish would sing it to his feveret maMoony)
    Happy day to you
    Happy day to you
    Happy day to mamoony
    Happy day to you!!!!

    xoxo
    cant wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bulan..
    hepi besday...sori ler lambat wishhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cik Moony,

    My new blog URL http://thelifeoftheordinary.blogspot.com/

    Change for the better! :)Hehe

    ReplyDelete