Saturday, August 1, 2009

It has been 4 years

We had a barbecue at Bayview Park..it was to celebrate 4 years of our life in Melbourne..When I said we, I meant the IMS 2005 group..IMS is Introduction to Medical Studies..all 25 of us came from KMB..on September 2005, we enrolled in IMS program for 3 months and started the MBBS program on February 2006..

As expected, we had a great fun eating, catching up with each other (as we're all doing different things at the moment), playing games...thanks to the organisers for their effort and everyone for turning up & preparing foods etc..it would be a lot more fun if everyone could make it, but still, it was a good turnout..

Group photo


The guys


The ladies


The Cake

We also had gift-exchange on that day..I bought Napong a shirt..hopefully it will fit him!


I like what Pokwe gave me..a two-drawer mirror storage box..it's gonna be useful as I don't have mirrors in my room!...I think my prezzie is the best-looking one!Look..


On our last gift-exchange 2 years ago, Pokwe gave me a photo frame which I use to put my family pix..It was well-wrapped as well!


I can't believe that we have less than 2 years before we're gonna go our separate ways..We're more than halfway through people!

No comments:

Post a Comment