Friday, June 12, 2009

Half-way

We just had our exam this afternoon..
As usual, I have no idea where I stand...and I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment..it's gonna take sometime before I can get over it...if only I can treat exam like guys whom I had crush on, one gone..focus on a new one....or focus on a few simultaneously...
I think I have at least 5 questions which I don't have time to even look at the questions, I simply chose C as the answer...when I look back at the question booklet, those are EMQs (extended-matching questions) where the options could be from A-J or up to O...the odds that C is the answer is very slim...
I should stop babbling about something that's over...it's not in my hands anymore...I can only pray to Allah that somehow miracle will happen again like they always do..."O Allah, let me pass this exam"..no2.."O Allah, make Munirah Binti Zakaria pass the exam with high distinction"...(sounds impossible but we should always pray for the best)...I intentionally put my name there so whenever anyone reads this they will indirectly pray for me too..heheh

Anyway, we went to Sofia for dinner...it was a post-exam dinner + Topek + Aimi + De'a + Cai's birthday celebration...it's Topek's birthday today...n the others were weeks ago..we haven't had time to celebrate as we were all busy with placement, exam preparation etc..


We didn't know that the portion would be that big..each of us ordered one dish for ourselves..Topek also ordered 3 pastas for everyone...(yup, the birthday boy himself)..the oval plate on my left is the pasta..& on my right is my Pollo Valentino...there were 4 pizzas..2 of which we decided to pack straightaway as takeaways...it was just impossible for all 17 of us to finish up everything..there weren't enough space to put everything on the table anyway...

I just feel the need to upload this photo..Duen was laughing his head off..I don't know why but his laugh was pure that he himself couldn't contain..

Owh..this is Topek..err..I used to have a massive crush on him...not anymore!!(I hope this blog will never reach him...but who cares if it does anyway)...




One entry done!
My OSCE will be this Tuesday...pray for me people!!

14 comments:

  1. dang!!! im soooooooooo jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gmbar 1 dan 2 macam citer hantu......

    ReplyDelete
  3. aishah- sorry we missed u!

    kueh-sbb asap2 dr pasta yg panas tuh ke??kerana asap itu laa sy mengupload gambar2 itu...selain ingin menunjukkan mknan yg byk..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAre!!!

    Im sure Lare will find his way here, eventually reach topek. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh, ada gambar Lare kat situ juga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NH - it's not a big deal pon if Topek read this..I'm so over him..that's why I can openly talk about him here!

    hafiz - until Lare blk msia,gambarnye mmg akan ade di mane2...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhhhhhhh.. sedapnye. btw, ramainye kawan ko. Jelesnye aku.
    topek! topek!. haha, macamlah aku kenal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dh kompem lom bile nk turun melbourne nih beb..nnt bleh aaa ko bkawan ngn kwn2 aku gak...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ermm..x pe xpe..kita dh lama nk ajak korang ke sofia..next time

    ReplyDelete
  10. owhh moonyyy rupenye ade massive crush~~~heeeee...hope topek tu dpt bc this entry..so schweet..(xingat dh sape topek ni..)
    btw all da best for OSCE, buddy~ i know u can do it!
    P/S: yg dalam2 gambar2 tu cm sume kmbian kan?ramai btol kat sane ek?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muna - in fact, sorang je kot bukan KMBians dlm gamba nih..n ade gak bukan our batch..anyway, x sweet pon muna sbb aku dh over him..plus topek mmg tahu pon pasal akunye crush..it's a common knowledge among us that we all make fun of it every time we hang out..it's just he doesnt know about the existence of my blog n that i would tell the whole world about him..

    ReplyDelete
  12. gulp..aku tak dapat focus kepade bende lain dalam post ko kali ni selain kepada pasta2 tu..

    tsk.. nak jugakk..

    oklah..aku cube utk focus skrg.. oh cute jugakla topek ko ni moony. ngehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. senanye koy x sedap pon pasta tuh..buat sendirik lg sedap!!

    bukan topek aku laa koy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. besar gile portion makanan!! update la lagi since dah habis exam ni.

    ReplyDelete