Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kak Lilly's Special Day

It's my study week and my first paper is in less than 3 days but I just can resist the temptation to write an entry about Kak Lilly's wedding..which I wasn't able to attend..
I really wished I was there, on her special day..I really want to capture those moments through my lenses but that just not possible...I have exam!!I'm super broke either but that can still be arranged...it's all because of this very important exam...(budak2 kecik nih..kecik2 dh menyusahkan org kene amek exam pasal diorang...owh..yg kat dlm perut pon same, x kuar lg dh menyusahkan org)

I forgot to mention..Kak Lilly is actually my cousin...she's the same age as my sister, turning 25 this year..the next one in our family would be my sister, my cousin Kak Cik & me...

Pictures taken during Eid-ul-Adha last year..(damn it..I won't be in Msia for that this yr)

Since I wasn't at the wedding to take Kak Lilly's pix myself, I can only steal some of her photos from facebook..(credits to Kak Nini & Tahir)




Kak Lilly's so gorgeous...kan..kan?
err...I think I need to shed 10kilos to look half as pretty....

To Kak Lilly n Faiz..I wish you guys a blessed marriage!


I hope there will be another wedding sometime soon which I will be able to attend...please..please...I'll improve my photography skills for you cuzz....hahaha..

5 comments:

  1. muahahah angoh!!!
    who is that last part for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shantek!!! (rs nk naik pelamin sekali lg..buleh dop =P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xpe ah..kekgi time aku kawen, aku bg laa mung rase dok atah plamin aku mmeta..

    ReplyDelete