Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Makan2 Minum2

After our Puffing Billy trip, we had dinner at Sarawan...my favourite Briyani in Melbourne..Pink named her tummy as 'Julia' & Adila decided to also name hers..she called hers 'Boris'...after the dinner it was obvious that 'Julia' & 'Boris' combined are definitely smaller than my unnamed tummy!!


I cooked Nasi Dagang for dinner on Sunday night and we had a small M03C reunion..Pink, Adila, Shaq & Rina were my classmates in KMB...I also invited Aida to come over as Aida & Adila are good friends since they were in Jasin (I think)...I have been thinking of cooking Nasi Dagang for over a month but haven't had the time...now that I have friends coming to Melbourne, it's reason enough for me to cook!
I guess it wasn't too bad, 'Julia' asked for a second helping...the first I've seen within the past few days!

I can't remember if this was our fake laughs or real ones...
Gambar normal
Cube meniru Adilanye facial expression..Shaq wasn't being supportive...

After the dinner, I followed them back to city...we had coffee that night and it was Adila's shout!
The topic that night was gay & Little Britain...both Pink & Adila failed at convincing us to watch Little Britain!



On Monday noon, after seeing Pink off at Southern Cross Station (Pink is going to Sydney), I had lunch with Gge & Sher...after a few minutes of thoughts, we decided on Blok M...I had Ikan Balado & they both were sharing Nasi Campur...again, my tummy is bigger than theirs combined!!

Owh...thanks to Sher for carrying my heavy & space-consuming coats...and to Zeff for picking them up from my cousin..

No comments:

Post a Comment