Friday, July 10, 2009

Perfect Italiano Ricotta Cheese

Last week Effah n me made pizzas..We took the recipe (for the dough & sauce) from Masterchef Australia website...one of the reality tv shows that we all follow...it was quite a success..we made 3 different toppings with chicken, beef n seafood...

I had to make the dough twice as the first one was very salty!!my fault...I don't know how to reset the scale..

anyways, here are some of the photos...





If you're wondering if they did taste good, I assure you...they were!



this is Effah's favourite ad on tv..Perfect Italiano Ricotta Cheese..this ad has a new sequel which shows this 'perfect' guy practising his listening skill...in this new ad, he was making pizza...that's what inspired us..

mmm...we didn't actually buy Perfect Italiano....we used Coles'...

4 comments:

  1. Panjang umor. I just had pizza for bfast, leftovers but still nice ;)

    I think the best part about pizza is mozzarella cheese, toppings secondary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so...tp kalo toppings yg x best x leh gk nk mkn!
    tp the cheese laa yg menyebabkan terliur nk g buat tuh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sedap..sampai tak payah makan dgn cili sos..hehhehe....quote:"sometimes when i cook..i weep"...hahahahha..classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st day ward round kena kena hentam ngan consultant...dia kata dia nak jadi judge yg paling annoying dlm Master Chef kat kita...

    ReplyDelete