Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wedding Plan

1. How old are you?
I'm gonna be 24 in a month

2. Are you single?
Yes...If I'm 'seeing someone' as opposed to 'going out with someone', I should be considered single right?

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
I want to get married before I turned 28..It's not possible for me to get married until at least I graduated..so I guess 26 would be the earliest and 28 the latest...(provided I finally found someone)

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
define with..

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
mmm...Jon Priestley??

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
This one I can't decide for now..I have many best friends to choose from...do I also get to choose the best man?I guess depends on who the groom is..

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
hmm...whichever..(I guess I don't put much thoughts on how my wedding should be even though browsing wedding photos is my favourite pastime)

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Tahiti!!!(if I got the money & time)...otherwise, Pulau Tenggol...

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
I'll surely invite everyone I know plus relatives that I may not know...I guess a thousand?

10. Will that include your exes?
I don't have exes..but I surely would invite those whom I've had crush on...

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
Honestly, I don't care about wedding cake...I'd rather spend my money on my honeymoon...One layer is enough..

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
morning/evening for akad..reception on my side the next day

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
I don't have a favourite song!!(I tell U when I found one)

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?
doesn't matter...

15. Champagne or red wine?
Neither...mango juice maybe?..

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
definitely right after!

17. Money or household items?
Household items

18. How many kids would you like to have?
4

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
I will have it in soft copies but not necessarily DVD/CD

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next??
As usual, those on friends' blogs...

7 comments:

  1. 2. Are you single?
    Yes...If I'm 'seeing someone' as opposed to 'going out with someone', I should be considered single right?

    seeing ke calling.. haha=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. NH - u dh jd friends aa plak..ahahaha

    -is- - wei, jap lg aku nk gerak amek ko kat airport...

    ReplyDelete
  3. banyaknya ko update while i was away. penat nak baca sume aku layan gmbr je la..hehe...oittt come online i have news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya suka la moony colour baru urr blog...FRESHHH...

    ReplyDelete