Monday, July 13, 2009

Yaaaahhoooooooo!

MH147 (MEL-KUL): Thu, 17 Sept, Depart 1500, Arrive 2110
MH148 (KUL-MEL): Thu, 24 Sept, Depart 2135, Arrive 0850 (+1 day)

I've got my flight tickets...It took me 2 days to make up my mind about skipping classes in order to go home for Eid..I'll be doing Psych by then..let's just hope that they won't be too strict with attendance...I am slightly worried but I can't be bothered..once I say I wanna go home..then home it is...

It has been almost 5 years since the last time I celebrate Eid with my family in Malaysia...I was hoping to get my final yr's vacation rotation during Eid but I wasn't that lucky...there are 2 more Eid left until I graduate and I want to have one of them in Malaysia..I haven't seen my younger sist for over 2 years and if I waited till next year (which can't be guaranteed), it will be 3 years...
For the past few years, I wished I was in those family Eid photos...or being the one capturing those happy moments...my nuclear family (erk..lame gile kot x dgr term keluarga nuklear) is quite small..consisting of my 2 sisters n my mother but I have a big extended family...my mom has 6 siblings and I have 43 cousins(yup2..no history of infertility in my family)...1st Syawal is the time when everyone gathered at my grandparents house, followed by my uncles' and aunties' houses on the next couple of days...I really enjoy those family gatherings where we never ran out of things to talk..the only thing that I don't like about family gathering at my grandparent's house is whenever I was asked to make tea!...I always act like I wasn't listening or I was so engrossed in the conversations...ahhaha

I'll be in there this time around!!

To those celebrating Eid in Terengganu...let's meet up!
Aemell - hope to c u and I believe we'll be seeing each other..
Serre - make yourself available for me please..it has been 3yrs++ since we last met!
Koy - almost 5 yrs...(blk laa Terengganu...n turun KT please..mari kite sume be'reunion'..)

For other friends, I know it's Eid & ssh nk jumpe but if you want to bleh laa see me off in KLIA on 24th Sept..or I might be in KL on 18th...

9 comments:

  1. erkggkkk... dah beli tiket dah. gilak ah. baru je 2 hr lps we talked abt this.

    btw, sanggup tu masak pizza smbil pakai tudung..hahhaha..nak pizzzzzzzza gak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ramainya family kamu!! meh2 balik2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye ye ye ye angoh balik
    behnye!!!!
    amik gambo byk!!!!
    beh beh beh
    yahoooo
    i want u to meet him while ur here kekgi ok! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. -is- - heheh..kene bli cepat2 takot sale abes..lgpon kalo pk lame2 xleh wat keje lain..

    Nad - yup2..meh laa dtg rumah raye..

    K long - sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sama2 kot..kita ingat nak 18 balik..tapi x de...

    ReplyDelete
  6. bestnye! huwaa..doakan aku leh balik gak.. yeap lama btul tak jumpe ko moony. siyes lame. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! angoh balik! yay yay!
    hahahah...come come angoh~~ best2 =)
    we're waiting for u..open arm lah~

    ReplyDelete