Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Break

A long and unproductive weekend is almost over...

Good Friday (10th April)
I didn't do much apart from waking up late...went to Video Ezy...n watch a movie or 2 that night...

Easter Saturday (11th April)
Since all of us are broke...we thought of activities that would be practically free...n we came up with picnicking! We went to Enchanted Maze at Arthurs Seat which was almost 1hr from where we live...We had a great fun picnicking & getting lost in the maize maze...

11th April is also my mom's 52nd birthday...I felt really bad as I haven't sent her birthday card which I bought almost 2 weeks ago!!!but we talked for almost 50mins that night...I missed her so much..she's been working hard more than ever...I really hope she'll take things easy..If only I can live with mom, and listen to her problems at work everyday...

Apart from that, my friend Iderque got married on 11th April as well...I envy those STFians who went to her wedding reception..I've been browsing their photos on facebook...everyone looks fabulous...Iderque is the 9th girl in our batch to embark on married life...I wish her well and a blessed marriage...Nadia Salwa, my friend who got married in Dec 2005 is apparently carrying her 2nd baby now...at 24??I might be 30++ by the time I reached her stage of life..hahahha...Hanez & Iffah are other 2 preggers in our batch at the moment...yes2...these people made us all looked like we're very much left behind....

Easter Sunday (12th April)
Someone came up with the idea of going for a picnic again n that's what we ended up doing yesterday..we googled some parks at Dandenong Ranges..and decided to go to this one called Alfred Nicholas Gardens..our picnic was interrupted when there was a dog coming towards us...we left the park as soon as we can...


We paid Video Ezy another visit last night and rented 8 dvds...We watched 3 movies that night...I finally doze off at 4am...after watching Kite Runner...there were 3 of us left at that time...Kite Runner is my favourite book of all time...Effah n me couldn't contain our tears especially watching loyal, innocent Hassan was sodomised...the movie totally left us teary-eyed...I highly recommend this movie to anyone...it was really moving...as any other book that was filmed, everyone would say that the book was even better but if U don't like to read books, watching the movie is good enough..

Easter Monday (13th April)

We watched movies that we rented from Video Ezy last night and at about noon...Effah suggested for another picnic....ahahahahha...this time...we hit the beach...Brighton Beach...



That's the end of my weekend...I need to get back to studying pretty soon...but am still in denial....

5 comments:

  1. gile ni perpiknik hari2........... what a life=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawwawwa. bestnyeh hidup ko.
    dan rajinnye menulis blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koy-alaa koy...nnt kalo ko stress kat hospital tuh...ko pk cannih..."xpe2, nnt bile aku blk msia, aku sure lg competent dr moony"...hhahahah

    Is-life yg best pada zahirnye tp jauh di sudut hati miserable nk kene g hospital blk!!

    ReplyDelete