Monday, April 13, 2009

Tagged by Kak Long Yaya

1. Put up ur profile picture


2. Elaborate on it

This photo of Fernando Alonso's car was taken at F1 ING Australian GP on 6th of March 2008 using my old Sony DSC-60. This is my first GP. I never thought watching from very few angle would be as fun. After going to this GP, I'm planning to go to other GPs whenever I can, be it in Melbourne or Sepang.

3. Why do i choose this photo

Well actually I created this blog so that I can post comments to my friend's blog and I never thought that I would become an avid blogger one day, hence the blog title - MalasMenulisBlog. I didn't think much when choosing which picture to put & I don't intend to publish my photo on a blog that I don't intend to write anything in it. That's why I just put a picture of my favourite F1 driver+his car...

4. Tag next 5 person

Hmm...I'm tagging Koyan, Hiswani, Ijah, Syorre, SyikinFad, Dayen...ops..that's 6...who cares??

2 comments: