Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guilty

that's how I feel right now...(well...for the past 5 hours)...
I should have wake up earlier...I shouldn't keep on sleeping when I look at the clock & it was 830am...or I wouldn't risk falling asleep till it was 910am..so that's what happened this morning..I missed the 915am bus(the next one is 1115am)...as usual, when I didn't wake up at the time that I intended to, my coping strategy wouldn't be getting up from the bed and making use of the time I have left...instead, I continued sleeping...(even when I already had 8hrs of sleep)...until it was 1055am...n I'm bound to miss another bus...I was frustrated with my stupidity...n it took sometime for me to recover from that and hence I missed the bus again....
Now when I look back at what happened, I think I should have just quickly take a power shower, get dressed and run to the bus loop....(it usually take 13mins to get to the bus loop)....but at least I should have tried....I'm pretty good at getting dressed in a blink of an eye...I would have made it...even if I don't, at least I've put some effort..I wouldn't end up feeling guilty all day...and now I'm worried about my attendance...I know Gila is not coming because she has her Jewish holiday but me, I don't have a valid reason...oversleeping & missing the bus twice is definitely unacceptable!!!

2 comments:

  1. aku kalu guilty pun akan truskan tido makin lame..lepas tu spend the rest of the day feeling miserable. hate that feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same laaa tuhh....miserable tp not doing anything to make ourselves feeling better...

    ReplyDelete