Friday, May 8, 2009

Brother 'Hot Cake'

Yayy!!

Finally I got a new printer...after my third visit to 2 Officeworks stores, they finally have this product in store..apparently it's one of the hot-selling products at the moment...

It's Brother HL-2142 Compact High Quality Mono Laser Printer...

I'm now one step towards being more organised with my studies..I hope..

So excited to get to know this printer...how to print on both sides of paper etc...

opss..it's already 4 mins to 2am..I should go to bed..anyway, I don't feel bad not sleeping at this time as I am now skype-ing with my younger sist...n I'm actually listening to her memorising her notes on anti-emetic(I'm studying indirectly)...I'm so grateful being a med student at monash..not having to know much details about all these drugs...but I just listen to her anyway...

I love listening to your voice my dear...sgt manje!!miss u so much!!



I forgot to mention...It was my elder sist birthday last Tuesday...she turned 25 this year!!(somehow that sounds old maybe because I'm thinking of how petite she is)...I wish her all the best & may she find her significant other sometime soon...If u readers know anyone eligible...do let me know!ahahhaahha...



3 comments:

  1. when u mentioned officeworks teringat kisah aku takut nak gi belajar dkt oversea sbb i witnessed with my own two eyes kecurian hebat. n org tuh lari lintang pukang depan aku.

    apsal nak matchmake kakak ko? ko risau ko x leh nak kawin ke? hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. printer brother tak elok sangat sebab dia ada 2 nak kena tukar...drum dan catridge...

    hp dan canon lebih baik...kalo toner habis hanya tukar catridge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ijah - aku teringin nk ade abg ipar laa beb..pasal diri sendiri nk kawen tuh lambat lg aaa..although, bagus gak kalo line aku dh clear...kecurian ape yg ko tgk tuh?

    mmm...xpe laa kueh..aku bli printer nih sbb laser printer yg agak murah bile dh tolak $40 cashback from brother...aku bile org tuh tanye nk extend warranty aku jwb x nk sbb aku dok melbourne pon setahun ++ je lg..btw,aku pakai canon gak b4 this, rosak sbb terjatuh buku yg sgt tebal & berat..hp plak aku boikot!

    ReplyDelete