Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pact

If you're a frequent visitor of my blog you might have noticed that I haven't been updating my blog since a week ago..

Exam is coming in 3 weeks' time and I'm slowly becoming aware of how big of a deal it is..(even though I haven't started preparing)

Knowing how badly-prepared I always been in exams throughout my whole life..I decided that I had to do something about this...

That's how I came up with this! I've made a pact with a friend that everyday until the exam, I should set an achievable target, and until I have achieved my daily target, I won't be ym-ing or skype-ing or even sms-ing with that friend or updating my blog...

Within the past 5 days, there were times when I stick to the pact and times when I cheated(I almost accomplish my mission, but then I get bored & stopped or I purposely did not set a target at the start of the day & only after I had dinner then only I decided what my target is)...anyway, even when I cheated, I did achieve something in those days..my time didn't just go wasted as it has always been..it still is better than nothing..I still think this is a good idea..

I remember from our behavioural change project in 2nd yr, Prof Jones said that we should make the change public in order for us to commit...that's why I have been writing about things I wished to do..so far it never worked on me...Anyway, let's have faith on this one!

4 comments:

  1. hoho..selamat mencapai target ^^

    mari kita tengok esok lusa tulat orang tu update blog tak :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Moony! bravo..bagus2...
    :D inspire me to do the same thing lak..hehe
    good luck in achieving ur daily target..
    chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bile exam ko muni?? study hard!!! n good luck. buat notes ke? hehe

    ReplyDelete