Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jon...lagi

Last Tuesday, Jon & me were assigned to go to Paeds Gastro Clinic...I was 5mins late, but the doctors only came 25mins later..when I arrived at the clinic, I saw Jon sitting in the waiting room..with a new haircut which makes him even more good-looking..I sat in front of him and we had a chat about what we did yesterday...and then he moved to sit next to me so as not to annoy other people who might be listening to our conversation...(yayy!)

We had to split, Jon went with Tom, the consultant, and me with Lito, the registrar...When Jon was about to leave the clinic, I overheard Tom saying to Jon, "You'll do well, You're good with patients n parents"...I know Jon is natural with kids, Tom just confirmed that!!another plus point!!...(If only Jon is a Muslim & a Malay)...

On Thursday afternoon, I was again assigned to go to urology clinic with Jon but once I got home..I just don't feel like going anymore..I decided to text him as he has always been nice to let me know whenever he's not coming, not that he had to...
"Hey jon, I just wanna let u know I'm not going to urology clinic, trying to get EBCP done..haha"
"Haha, I was just about to msg you. I have a bedside tute! No worries."

As for today, I met Jon again in Ethics tute..I've never seen him in jeans!in fact skinny one!I always think that guys wearing skinny jeans is a turn off, but on Jon..he does look yummy!hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment