Friday, February 20, 2009

Answered

I'm grateful to Allah for answering my prayer...
At 12am...I managed to get another spontaneous vaginal delivery(SVD)...Yayy!!I've got all signatures for labour ward experience..meaning to say that I can get away with not going to the delivery suite for the remaining 6 weeks!!but of course I would like to perform deliveries by myself after this..
plus I managed to get a vaginal examination(VE) done on another patient..thanks to the patient whose name I shouldn't reveal here and Catherine (the midwife)...I think I've improved my communication skills and that helped me to get the consent for the VE...I've played a good supportive role back in the suite...I know I did..I could tell from the patient's eyes..and the way she kept thanking me..heheheh...
A good night indeed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. Allah swt listens to our prayer..
    kenapa pharmcist tak di perlukan semasa delivery..??jeles100x same ko..ahaha.. i believe that is one of the most magical moments in this world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...even doctor pon diperlukan bile delivery x normal...n doctor diperlukan utk prescribe drugs...kalo laa pharmacist je buat keje prescribe drugs ringan sket keje doctor..heheh..

    ReplyDelete