Friday, February 13, 2009

Laziness

Again...I should be studying n that's what I told my tutemate the reason why I'm not going to the delivery suite this morning but instead I woke up at 12pm...I watched Kasanova XXL, went out with Asma'...Asma' wanted to go to THEFACESHOP at The Glen Centro...we're all boycotting body shop!!keep it up everyone!!I also went to harvey norman n Officework..I'm looking for a laptop...even though I surely dont hv the money to buy one, yet...it doesnt hurt to window shop right??!!n when my tutemate smsed me at around 6 pm n he said,"Hey, how's study going??"..then only I rememberred what my plan for today was..
up until now,10minutes to 1am...I havent even started!!!owhh Moony...where's the resolution!!
STUDY HARD -LOSE WEIGHT- SAVE MONEY...

2 comments:

  1. jangan malas2!study lah wahai moony..kang dh keje xde lagi study2 n u'll miss it!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U sure keje takde study ikin??
    aku rase bile dh jd consultant br takde study n exams kot..n bile tah aku nk smp tahap tuh....

    ReplyDelete