Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't trust a woman in labour

(I break my tradition of having only one word as the title as I can't be bothered spending time thinking of a suitable title for this entry)

After being involved in 6 deliveries, there's one conclusion I've made...

Don't trust a woman in labour...

When the pain intensifies and became unbearable, U might hear them saying...
"I couldn't do this anymore"
"I want this baby out, now!"
"I don't wanna do this"
"Don't touch me"

Not to mention:
"I don't want this baby"
"This is your fault" (to the father)
"Fuck" X 100
"Back off"
"I don't care"
"Shut up!"
"If u say another word,I..."


But not to worry, this will disappear once they see their baby's head coming out of their own body..

And when the baby is on their chest, then only they become themselves again as U hear them saying:

"Aren't U gorgeous?"
"U're so cute"
"Mommy's here"
"She's so lovely"

They will also apologize to everyone in the room for how they behaved and trust me, they'll look 10 times prettier...

Btw, I took this photo yesterday..She's the baby I've delivered..I'm not sure if she's gonna be Ebany or Olivia...I personally prefer Ebany over Olivia, but that's ur mom's call!
To Ebany or Olivia,"Be nice to your mom, she'd been through a lot for U to be here!"

2 comments:

  1. haha.bukan mase deliver je,sepanjang pregnant pun macam2 ragam. the hormones do the talking. aku rasa aku akan sgt cranky bila pregnant. mase pms pun cannot handle kadang2, cant even imagine kalu pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...abes aa husband ko koy...dh laa ko nk 10 org anak...
    maybe patot go with the plan of marrying duda with kids...

    ReplyDelete