Friday, March 27, 2009

Autograph

Today has been one of the most happiest day of my life as I had the opportunity to meet some of the F1 drivers...I actually intended to go to the Autograph Stage to get Alonso's autograph but I made the wrong judgment (again!) by arriving only 30mins before Alonso's scheduled session started...there were about 500 people lining up in front of me...most of them were hoping to get the Ferraris & Hamilton's autographs which were actually even later than Alonso's session..I should have come straight to the circuit after I woke up...I shouldn't bother spending too much time thinking of what to wear...(I don't have any t-shirts or tops in shades of orange or yellow or aquamarine...although I actually bought some fabrics in those colours a few weeks and I intended to make them into t-shirts that I can wear during this weekend but in the end..I don't have the time for sewing!!)...
I arrived at the V8 Supercars Paddock Club at 1230pm and Alonso was scheduled to be there at 1pm-125pm..only he was only there for 10mins...I couldn't describe how I felt when I first saw him...It was like seeing your biggest crush ever...or maybe the love of your life..aahahhaha...Even though I didn't manage to get his signature, I'm happy to capture a few pictures of him..(thanks to my 300mm lense)...I like this one best!!

Alonso threw his cap when he was about to leave the stage!!He's the only F1 driver who did that!!(I know...I know...my hero is the coolest guy in the paddock)

We had 1hour 30 mins in between the Renault's & McLaren's session for lunch but of course...no one would leave their spots...It wasn't until 4pm++ when the Ferrari drivers arrived... I knew I would definitely get their signatures as I was only about 5meters away from the stage at that time...I had Massa to sign his autograph on my lanyard & Kimi on a paper (ahahahah...just a plain A4 paper)...I managed to get their photos when they were signing the autographs for me..



It was worthwhile after all queuing under the direct sunlight for almost 4 hours...Apart from these guys, I got to see Sutil, Fisichella, Barrichello, Mark, Vettel, Lewis & Heikki...I could have met the STR's & toyota's drivers but I was so tired that I decided to leave...

It was fun listening to other F1 fanatics talking about their experience meeting the drivers...I heard one guy saying that if he couldn't get the autograph today, he would wait at the main entrance or carpark for 18hours...ahahaha..

I also make friend with a good-looking Columbian guy (although his pimple caught my attention most..felt like draining the pus out!!)...he was there all by himself as well, queuing next to me...he asked me if he could get me to take his photo if we managed to get to the stage..(I thought of asking for the same favour from him too!)...he's Alonso & Hamilton's fan...I pitied him as he couldn't get Hamilton's signature..he missed him by 10seconds...(I dont like Hamilton, but I understand how does it feel to almost have your chance)


PS: I will try to accomplish my mission again next yr!!
PSS: I'm convinced that I'm the only person with a headscarf at the circuit today!

4 comments:

  1. ian thorpe idola ko mase skolah tu ape cite?dh tukar org npk..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian Thorpe dh berenti berenang aaa beb...
    obvious sgt ke aku minat Ian Thorpe dulu?sbb cam slalu je ade org remind aku pasal Ian Thorpe yg aku cam dh x kurang perasaan tuh...hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. angohhh~hahaha..tahniah,..but hey..eny reviews on the race?hehe.. brawns rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tuh aaa kan...should hv written one...mmg ade plan nk tules pon tp dlm bz2 jd dok tules..pastu sedo2 Sepang plok coming....

    ReplyDelete